St. Anne’s aims and associated objectives are based on well formulated and long established traditional Catholic values, and on explicit philosophies and beliefs.
- We aim to provide a warm, happy and secure environment within which successful learning can take place which reflects the diversity of race, gender and the inclusive nature of our school.
- We aim to enable individual children of all abilities to develop spiritually, physically, socially and intellectually in the fullest possible way.
- We aim to encourage the children to have a spirit of responsibility, compassion and thoughtfulness towards each other.
- We aim to help give each child experiences to stimulate imagination and to encourage the full development of intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual, moral and social potential.
- We aim to provide an opportunity to develop the children’s understanding of and tolerance for other cultures. The aim is to provide equality for all children and to help them reach their full potential.
- We aim to encourage children to appreciate those interests and activities which make life full and enjoyable and rewarding.
- We aim to help children to learn about themselves and their own immediate environment and to set this knowledge in the context of the wider society
- We aim to involve parents in the education of their children and to seek their help in our efforts to teach good manners, self discipline and behaviour which is acceptable to all.